- BROOKE ALFORD, ARTIST OF THE VIOLIN "T-SHIRTS FOR A CAUSE" ARE HERE! HELP SAVE OUR MUSIC PROGRAMS!
With music programs rapidly being removed from grade schools all across the country, Brooke Alford, Artist of the Violin is taking a stand with a new campaign: "T-shirts for a cause"! A portion of the proceeds from your t-shirt purchase will go toward keeping youth music programs alive in our community. Every child deserves the opportunity to explore the art of music, influencing their overall development and creative expression! T-shirts are NOW only $20 each (plus shipping, handling, and tax) and available in all sizes: small, medium, large, and extra large. Available Colors are: black t-shirt with white text or white t-shirt with purple text)
GET YOUR T-SHIRT TODAY AND
HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
CALL 678.697.8706 to place your order by phone
EMAIL your name, phone number, t-shirt size and preference, and shipping address to Info@BrookeAlfordViolin.com. We will promptly email you a notification to take care of your purchase instantly via a SquareUp invoice.
- NATIONAL BLACK WOMEN IN JAZZ & THE ARTS AWARD 2014 NOMINEE
Congratulations Brooke Alford, Artist of the Violin for this outstanding accomplishment!
- FOLLOW BROOKE
- WHO BRINGS A VIOLIN TO THE GYM TO WORKOUT?
Brooke Alford, Artist of the Violin does! Check it out!
- Thank You to Our Proud Sponsors of Brooke Alford, Artist of the Violin and VFiT
Super Sensitive Musical String Company
Retro Fitness of Kingston/Princeton, NJ
- HEAR WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING ABOUT BROOKE'S LATEST CD, "THE VIOSOCALIST"